Let’s just get everything out in the open right now. I LOVE anything that doesn’t require baking. I also LOVE any recipe that is less than 5 ingredients. These cookies were basically created out of a need for something sweet after dinner last week and since then we have made them 3x and every time Frank requests me to make a double batch. I hope you enjoy them!
- 2 tablespoons butter (we use ghee or macadamia nut butter)
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 drops of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of monk fruit sugar
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the sugar into a small microwavable bowl with the butter and melt.
- Once melted, mix all ingredients together.
- Use a spoon and your fingers to make cookie-shaped molds on the baking pan (sometimes we will even sprinkle in some monk fruit dark chocolate chips here too).
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes. The longer you leave them in there the less sticky they will be.
- Enjoy with a glass of nut milk!