Paleo Beef Jerky
- Ninja Foodie
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb top sirloin steak grass-fed
- Mix all ingredients together with the exception of the meat.
- Allow ingredients to sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut meat into thin strips (about 1/2 inch). Remove fatty pieces and discard.
- Add the strips of meat to the marinade and let it sit in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and place the beef strips onto the ninja foodie rack.
- Dehydrate for 5-7 hours at 155 degrees. If you want it softer then you're time will be closer to 5 hours. If you want it more dry, keep it in the Ninja for 7 hours.