Brussels Sprouts are a staple in our household. They’re also great at helping detoxifying your liver which results in happy hormones! The best way to make these is with a protein so I like to add them as a side with some baked salmon or crispy chicken thighs.
- 1 bag or 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix brussels sprouts with melted coconut oil. Make sure they’re coated well!
- Season with salt and pepper and seasonings.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with any sauces you like!