Sometimes you just want avocados AND fries and this is the perfect recipe to have both at the same time. Plus they’re gluten-free with a crispy outside and a soft inside so you get a mouthful of amazingness. Important note: make sure the avocado is somewhat hard still otherwise this recipe won’t work!
- 2 large avocado, pitted, halved and cut into slices
- 1 1/2 cups of paleo powder or almond flour (I use Thrive Market’s paleo powder)
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened nut milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with olive oil.
- Dip each avocado slice into the powder or almond flour and then the milk and then the flour or powder again.
- Bake until golden brown which takes about 25 minutes.
- While fries bake I like to get my sauces ready. My favorite is Tessame’s ranch mayo or Sir Kensington’s sauces.